Cruise through the week next this weeknight dinner idea - easy chicken and salad souvlaki, made in just 15 minutes!
The ingredient of Easy chicken and salad souvlaki recipe
- 2 x 300g pkts Coles Made Easy Chicken Strips in Souvlaki Seasoning
- 4 large pieces pita bread
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Spinach
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (140g) Greek style yoghurt
The instruction how to make Easy chicken and salad souvlaki recipe
- Spray a large frying pan as soon as olive oil spray and heat beyond high heat. Addu00a0the chicken and cook, turning, foru00a06-7 mins or until the chicken is browned and cooked through.
- Heat the pita breads in microwave as regards high for 30 secs or until pita breads are cross through.
- Divide the pita breads in the course of serving plates. height similar to the spinach, tomato and chicken. Drizzle when the yoghurt and any pan juices. Roll up theu00a0pita to enclose the filling and serveu00a0immediately.
Nutritions of Easy chicken and salad souvlaki recipefatContent: 421.118 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 53 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 13 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 38 grams protein