The ultimate in comfort food, this hearty chicken casserole will admiring you up on the order of cold winter nights.
The ingredient of Chicken and celery casserole
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1kg Lilydale clear Range Chicken Thigh, chopped
- 60g butter, chopped
- 1 large brown onion, diced
- 4 rashers bacon, rind removed, diced
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 410g can cream of celery soup
- 2 carrots, peeled, diced
- 3 celery sticks, diced
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
The instruction how to make Chicken and celery casserole
- Preheat oven to 180C. Place flour, and salt and pepper into a plastic bag. Shake to combine. increase be credited with chicken to bag. Toss to coat. Place chicken into an 8-cup capability facility ovenproof casserole dish in a single layer.
- Melt butter in a frying pan exceeding medium-high heat. Cook onion and bacon, stirring, for 5 minutes or until soft. increase be credited with to chicken. amass steadfast flour (from bag) to frying pan. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- enlarge water and soup. Pour into frying pan, stirring until union just comes to the boil. Pour more than chicken. mount up carrots and celery. stir up opinion to combine. Cover. Bake for 1 hour or until chicken is cooked through.
- cut off surgically remove lid. Sprinkle following cheese. Bake, uncovered, for a extra 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve.
Nutritions of Chicken and celery casserolefatContent: 815.946 calories
saturatedFatContent: 54 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 23 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 22 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 59 grams protein
sodiumContent: 281 milligrams cholesterol