Ready in 15 minutes, this healthy Portuguese chicken taking into account bearing in mind black rice salad recipe is the unlimited weeknight dinner!
The ingredient of Portuguese chicken later black rice salad recipe
- 2 x 250g pkts Coles Microwavable Black Rice
- 150g snow peas, trimmed
- 150g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 Coles Portuguese Hot Roast Chicken
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Coriander leaves, to assistance
The instruction how to make Portuguese chicken later black rice salad recipe
- Heat the rice following packet directions.
- Meanwhile, cook snow peas and sugar snap peas in a saucepan of boiling water for 2-3 mins or until clever green and tender crisp. Refresh out cold asleep cold water. Drain. Halve snow peas and sugar snap peas.
- improve rice, snow pea mixture, onion and capsicum in a large bowl. Season. Transfer to a serving platter.
- Cut the chicken into portions and arrange beyond the rice join up on the order of the platter. add together lemon juice, oil, garlic and paprika in a small bowl. Drizzle lemon juice join up over chicken. Sprinkle as soon as coriander leaves to serve.
Nutritions of Portuguese chicken later black rice salad recipefatContent: