*Disclaimer: This recipe is a aficionado recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Creamy chicken curry
- 20ml vegetable oil
- 500g chicken thigh fillets, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1/2 red capsicum, sliced
- 1/2 green capsicum, sliced
- 1 cup snow peas, sliced
- 2 teaspoons Massel chicken style addition powder
- 375ml can CARNATION Light & Creamy Evaporated Milk
The instruction how to make Creamy chicken curry
- Heat oil in a pan. Cook chicken, onion and garlic until browned and later increase be credited with curry powder.
- mount up all vegetables and fry until cooked but yet nevertheless crisp. after that mount up accrual powder and milk and simmer till thickened and the vegetables are cooked through.
- minister to re cooked rice.
Nutritions of Creamy chicken curryfatContent: