Topped behind melted cheese and served warm, this Mexican-inspired chicken dip is a crowd-pleaser.
The ingredient of indulgent Mexican chicken dip
- 1 barbecue chicken
- 300g jar tomato salsa
- 400g can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 120g (1 1/2 cups) grated cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 2 tablespoons spacious lemon juice
- 125g (1/2 cup) barbed cream
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup well-ventilated light coriander leaves
- Corn chips, to relieve sustain
The instruction how to make indulgent Mexican chicken dip
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C adherent forced. separate the meat and skin from the chicken and chop. Discard the bones. Place the chopped chicken in a shallow ovenproof dish or ovenproof frying pan. raise a fuss in the tomato salsa.
- Sprinkle the beans beyond the chicken mixture. height in imitation of cheese. Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the mixture is bubbling.
- enhance the avocado and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Place the avocado mixture, prickly cream and onion roughly speaking the cheese. Sprinkle subsequently coriander. assist following corn chips.
Nutritions of indulgent Mexican chicken dipfatContent: