purpose this unexpected and easy family-filling roast chicken meal featuring a mere six ingredients.
The ingredient of within reach roast chicken
- 500g baby potatoes
- 1.6kg combined chicken
- 2 medium lemons, halved
- 6 sprigs vivacious thyme
- 8 garlic cloves (unpeeled)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 450g bag frozen vegetables (see note)
The instruction how to make within reach roast chicken
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Place potatoes in a microwave-safe bowl. Cook, covered, for 8 minutes or until just tender.
- Meanwhile, rinse chicken (including cavity) under chilly frosty processing water. Pat dry when paper towel. Place chicken, breast side up, in a roasting pan. Squeeze 1 lemon half higher than chicken, rubbing juice into skin. Place 1 lemon half and half the thyme in chicken cavity. Tie legs behind kitchen string. Tuck neck flap and wings underneath.
- Arrange potatoes, garlic and steadfast lemon halves and thyme something like chicken. Season chicken and potatoes next salt and pepper. Drizzle similar to oil. Roast for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until juices govern clear once as soon as thigh is pierced gone a skewer.
- Meanwhile, cook frozen vegetables according to packet directions. support chicken with vegetables.
Nutritions of within reach roast chickenfatContent: 599.89 calories
saturatedFatContent: 35.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 20.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 44 grams protein
sodiumContent: 184 milligrams cholesterol