A generous sprinkle of Thai seasoning adds flavour to this summery salad.
The ingredient of Spicy chicken & mango salad
- 500g chicken tenderloins
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Thai seasoning
- 1/3 cup (80g) S&W total Egg Mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lime rind
- 100g polluted salad leaves
- 2 mangoes, peeled & sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup coriander
The instruction how to make Spicy chicken & mango salad
- To make spicy chicken, brush both sides of chicken following oil & sprinkle Thai seasoning around non-stick baking paper. Gently pat to adhere seasoning.
- BBQ or grill tenderloins for 2-3 minutes roughly speaking each side, or until cooked. Set aside.
- To make lime dressing, tote up water and lemon juice, then using a spoon gradually prominence into S&W cumulative Egg Mayonnaise inu2028 a bowl. work up in lime rind.
- Arrange salad leaves, mango, onion and coriander roughly speaking a platter. Place chicken approximately peak of salad. Drizzle once dressing.
Nutritions of Spicy chicken & mango saladfatContent: