encouragement our baked sticky sesame chicken considering a side of rice for an easy midweek meal.
The ingredient of Sticky sesame chicken
- 6 small (about 1.2kg) chicken thigh cutlets, skin vis-u00d0u00b0-vis
- 2 tablespoons well-ventilated soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Chinese rice wine
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded ginger
- 2 bunches baby carrots, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Thinly sliced green shallot, to give support to
- Sesame oil, to drizzle
The instruction how to make Sticky sesame chicken
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C adherent forced. Heat a large ovenproof frying pan beyond high heat. Place the chicken, skin side down, in the pan. Cook for 7 minutes or until crisp. direction and cook for a additional 3 minutes to seal. Transfer chicken to a plate. Drain fat from pan.
- Meanwhile, insert the soy sauce, rice wine, sweet chilli sauce, sugar and ginger in a jug.
- build up the carrots to the frying pan and toss over high heat for 1 minute. Return the chicken to the pan and pour on top of higher than the soy mixture. Transfer to the oven and bake for 30 minutes. Sprinkle similar to the sesame seeds and bake for a supplementary new 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle like shallots and drizzle subsequently sesame oil to serve.
Nutritions of Sticky sesame chickenfatContent: 886.69 calories
saturatedFatContent: 65 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 19 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 20 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 56 grams protein