Ready in 30 minutes, this rude and easy chicken and spaghetti dinner is perfect for those vivacious teacher nights.
The ingredient of Lazy garlic chicken gone butter noodles recipe
- 200g dried spaghetti
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 600g Lilydale clear Range Chicken Thigh, trimmed
- 80g butter, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 250g packet zucchini noodles
- Pinch of dried chilli flakes, benefit extra, to encouragement (optional)
- 1/3 cup chopped spacious continental parsley leaves, improvement extra, to benefits (optional)
- Finely shredded parmesan, to minister to (optional)
The instruction how to make Lazy garlic chicken gone butter noodles recipe
- Cook the spaghetti in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain the pasta, reserving 60ml (1/4 cup) of the pasta water.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan higher than high heat. Season the chicken and cook for 6 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate to cool slightly to come scratchily chopping.
- edit heat to low. mount up the butter and garlic to the frying pan and cook until the butter is foaming and garlic is aromatic. grow the zucchini noodles and chilli, if using.
- Return the pasta to the saucepan once the chicken, zucchini mixture, parsley and tolerable of the pasta water to create a sauce to coat the pasta and zucchini. Season without difficulty subsequently next use tongs to toss to combine. Divide pasta mix among serving bowls and drizzle beyond the sauce from the pan. Sprinkle subsequently further parsley. help topped similar to further chilli and parmesan, if using.
Nutritions of Lazy garlic chicken gone butter noodles recipefatContent: 499.032 calories
saturatedFatContent: 25.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 12.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 35.8 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 29.4 grams protein