Canned apricots are a deliciously easy pretension to build up sweetness and a retro vibe to this family-friendly chicken dinner.
The ingredient of One-pot apricot chicken rice bake recipe
- 450g pkt microwave white rice
- 250g pkt microwave white rice
- 35g pkt Maggi Apricot Chicken Recipe Base
- 1 Massel Chicken Style accretion Cube
- 125ml (1/2 cup) boiling water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 chicken thigh cutlets, skin on, bone removed
- 410g can apricot halves in juice
- 6 green shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups chopped spacious continental parsley leaves
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, blanched
- 60g (1/3 cup) roasted almonds, coarsely chopped
The instruction how to make One-pot apricot chicken rice bake recipe
- PREPARE RICE & SAUCE Preheat oven to 220C/ 200C admirer forced. Microwave both rice packets according to packet directions. Place the apricot chicken recipe base, stock cube and water in a heatproof bowl. shake up until combined.
- COOK CHICKEN & SAUCE Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large ovenproof frying pan greater than high heat. Cook the chicken for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden brown. Set aside in a large bowl. shorten heat to low. Place apricot halves, cut-side down, in pan. Pour exceeding juice and apricot sauce mixture. raise a fuss for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Pour higher than the chicken in the bowl.
- hoard & BAKE cut off surgically remove pan from heat. Add the rice, shallot and half the parsley to pan. Toss to combine. height gone chicken mixture. Season. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the chicken is golden and cooked through. peak subsequently broccolini, almond and enduring surviving parsley.
Nutritions of One-pot apricot chicken rice bake recipefatContent: 897.923 calories
saturatedFatContent: 45 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 11.3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 81.7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 38 grams protein