Weve made family-favourite chicken Diane even easier by cooking it in the slow cooker - you lonesome need 10 minutes to prepare it!
The ingredient of Slow cooker chicken Diane
- 8 chicken cutlets, excess fat trimmed
- 2 teaspoons further virgin olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Coles Cornflour
- 125ml (1/2 cup) Massel chicken style liquid gathering
- 250ml (1 cup) pouring cream
- 180ml (2/3 cup) passata
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 200g button mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 1/2 (375g) packet open egg fettucine
- Chopped continental parsley, to foster
The instruction how to make Slow cooker chicken Diane
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan on top of higher than high heat. Season the chicken and place, skin side down, in the pan. Cook for 3 minutes or until golden. face and cook for a additional 2 minutes. Transfer to the bowl of a slow cooker.
- Drain the rendered fat from the pan and discard. Heat the oil in the frying pan. Reduce heat to medium-low. amass the onion and garlic and cook, stirring often, for 2 minutes or until soft. Add to the slow cooker.
- Meanwhile, place the cornflour in a large jug and gradually advocate in the stock. build up the cream, passata, Worcestershire sauce and mustard. grow join up to the to the slow cooker. Cover and cook more or less Low for 3 1/2 hours. go to the mushroom and cook for a additional 20 minutes. mount up the pasta and cook for 10 minutes or until tender. Sprinkle taking into consideration parsley to serve.
Nutritions of Slow cooker chicken DianefatContent: