Looking for sharp dinner ideas? accrue a few easy to get to ingredients to create this fabulous Asian chicken favourite.
The ingredient of Asian roasted chicken legs
- 80ml (1/3 cup) hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 8 medium (about 125g each) chicken drumsticks
- 315g (1 1/2 cups) white long-grain rice
- 120g baby spinach leaves, washed, dried
The instruction how to make Asian roasted chicken legs
- count up the hoisin sauce, golden syrup and oil in a large shallow dish. Use a coarse knife to make two 4cm long leaning slits in the surface of each chicken drumstick. build up the chicken drumsticks to the marinade and toss to coat. Cover and place in the fridge for 15 minutes (or longer if grow old permits) to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Line a baking tray past non-stick baking paper. Place the chicken around the lined tray. Cook in preheated oven, basting with the marinade every one 10 minutes, turning halfway through cooking, for 30 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice in a large saucepan by the absorption method, following packet directions, until painful sensation (see microwave tip).
- Divide the spinach in the course of serving plates and culmination once the chicken. relieve sustain accompanied by the rice.
Nutritions of Asian roasted chicken legsfatContent: 678.999 calories
saturatedFatContent: 22 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 81 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 18 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 37 grams protein
sodiumContent: 144 milligrams cholesterol