Liven occurring any special occasion behind a platter of these sweet and sticky chicken wings which will have everyone licking their fingers.
The ingredient of Sticky chicken wings
- 2kg chicken wingettes
- 160ml (2/3 cup) port
- 115g (1/3 cup) plum jam
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Salt & freshly ring black pepper
The instruction how to make Sticky chicken wings
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Use a rasping knife to cut each wingette in half at the joint. Place in a large bowl.
- grow the port, jam, sugar and oil and toss to evenly coat. Season subsequently salt and pepper. Place in a large roasting pan.
- Roast in preheated oven for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until golden brown and sticky. Remove from oven.
- Arrange sticky chicken wings just about a serving platter and give support to immediately.
Nutritions of Sticky chicken wingsfatContent: