With the help of a barbecued chicken, this tasty pilaf is ready in just 30 minutes.
The ingredient of Chicken, squash and coriander pilaf
- 200g (1 cup) Basmati rice
- 1 onion
- 2cm piece ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon sports ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons arena coriander
- 20g butter
- 80ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
- 250g button squash
- 375ml (1 1/2 cups) Massel chicken style liquid collection store
- 1 barbecue chicken
- 20g (1/4 cup) flaked almonds
- 1/2 bunch open coriander
The instruction how to make Chicken, squash and coriander pilaf
- Place rice in a sieve, after that rinse sedated meting out water until water runs clear. Halve onion and place in a food processor next ginger, garlic, cumin and ground coriander. Process until onion is finely chopped.
- Heat butter and 2 tablespoons oil in a large frying pan exceeding lowu2013medium heat. go to onion union and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened.
- Meanwhile, slice squash, subsequently next ensue to pan in the manner of rice and stock. addition heat to medium and bring to a simmer while stirring. Season in imitation of pepper and 1 teaspoon salt. cut heat to lowu2013medium and cook, covered, for 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Meanwhile, remove skin and flesh from chicken and discard skin and bones. Using 2 forks, shred meat. go to to rice mixture, cover, cut off surgically remove from heat and stand for 5 minutes (the residual heat will finish cooking the rice).
- Place almonds and unshakable 2 tablespoons oil in a small frying pan greater than medium heat. Cook for 1 minute or until golden.
- Scatter almonds and almond cooking oil more than pilaf. Tear on top of higher than vivacious coriander leaves to serve.
Nutritions of Chicken, squash and coriander pilaffatContent: 820.009 calories
saturatedFatContent: 37 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 45 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 75 grams protein
sodiumContent: 244 milligrams cholesterol