This spicy chicken noodle soup is a sudden and easy supplement to the winter dinner menu.
The ingredient of Chinese chicken noodle soup
- 220g packet thin hokkien noodles
- 2 cups salt-reduced Massel chicken style liquid addition
- 1 cup (120g) frozen Asian vegetable amalgamation
- 2 teaspoons salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sambal oelek (see note)
- 2/3 cup (150g) shredded cooked chicken
- 2 green onions, chopped
The instruction how to make Chinese chicken noodle soup
- Place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover considering boiling water. Stand for 4 to 5 minutes or until tender. Using a fork, separate noodles. Drain.
- Place collection store in a saucepan beyond high heat. Bring to the boil. mount up vegetables. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until vegetables are just tender. disconcert whisk in soy sauce and sambal oelek. Divide noodles amongst bowls. height past chicken, onion and hoard mixture. Serve.
Nutritions of Chinese chicken noodle soupfatContent: 302.096 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 30.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 26.9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 75 milligrams cholesterol