Fiery chilli and fragrant lemon grass count up in this eternal Vietnamese chicken stir-fry. Steamed jasmine rice is the ideal accompaniment to the sweet and salty flavours.
The ingredient of Lemon grass chicken
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 600g single chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 1 long roomy red chilli, thinly sliced transversely
- 2 stems lemon grass, feeble section only, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 3 shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced athwart from corner to corner
- 55g (1/3 cup) roasted salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- Steamed white rice, to relief
The instruction how to make Lemon grass chicken
- Heat the oil in a wok exceeding high heat until just smoking. build up one-third of the chicken and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until browned. Use a slotted spoon to transfer the chicken to a large plate. Repeat, in 2 more batches, later than the enduring surviving chicken, reheating the wok in the middle of batches.
- build up the chilli and lemon grass to the wok and stir-fry for 1 minute or until aromatic.
- ensue the chicken, fish sauce, sugar and half the shallot to the wok and stir-fry for 1 minute or until the chicken is mad through. Divide the chicken merger in the middle of in the midst of serving plates. Scatter the peanuts and enduring surviving shallot higher than the chicken. encouragement in the manner of steamed rice.
Nutritions of Lemon grass chickenfatContent: 302.574 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 6 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 38 grams protein
sodiumContent: 88 milligrams cholesterol