Breeze through the hilarious season subsequent to these flavour-packed honey soy chicken skewers, served later spacious lime wedges and toasty sesame seeds
The ingredient of Honey and soy chicken skewers
- 12 Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Thigh Fillets, trimmed, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125ml) honey
- 1/2 cup (125ml) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup (60ml) oyster sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbs finely grated ginger
- 1/2 tsp Chinese five spice
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbs sesame seeds, toasted
The instruction how to make Honey and soy chicken skewers
- enhance the chicken, honey, soy sauce, oyster sauce, garlic, ginger, Chinese five spice and oil in a large bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 1 hour to move forward the flavours.
- Drain the chicken from marinade. Thread the chicken evenly onto 30 small soaked bamboo skewers.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan beyond medium heat. Cook half the skewers, turning occasionally, for 8 mins or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with unshakable skewers.
- Place the skewers regarding a serving plate. Sprinkle past sesame seeds.
Nutritions of Honey and soy chicken skewersfatContent: