Wrap going on these spicy chicken wraps for a quick and easy lunch vis-Ð°-vis the go.
The ingredient of Tandoori chicken & tzatziki wraps
- 2 tablespoons Pataks tandoori curry paste
- 260g (1 cup) thick natural yoghurt
- 600g chicken thigh fillets, excess fat trimmed, cut into 1cm-thick strips
- 1 small Lebanese cucumber, scratchily grated
- 1/4 cup finely shredded lively mint
- 1 x 80g pkt baby rocket leaves
- 8 roti wraps
The instruction how to make Tandoori chicken & tzatziki wraps
- add up the tandoori curry cement and 90g (1/3 cup) of the yoghurt in a large glass or ceramic bowl. grow the chicken and toss to coat. Cover next plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 5 minutes to spread the flavours.
- Meanwhile, affix the cucumber, mint and remaining yoghurt in a medium glass bowl.
- Preheat a chargrill pan almost medium-high. Cook half the chicken for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Repeat subsequent to the enduring surviving chicken.
- Divide the rocket in the course of the roti. pinnacle following chicken and a dollop of yoghurt mixture. Roll up tightly to enclose filling. help immediately.
Nutritions of Tandoori chicken & tzatziki wrapsfatContent: 525.8 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 47 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 41 grams protein