Looking for chicken meal prep ideas you can prepare ahead for the week? Make our one-pot big-batch chicken recipe and freeze, after that gone youre ready, build up a few ingredients and turn it into this easy Mexican chilli chicken following beans.
The ingredient of Slow cooker Mexican chilli chicken later than beans recipe
- 400g can tomato polpa
- 400g can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 40g pkt fajita spice mixture combination
- 1 batch put to sleep and save one-pot big-batch chicken (see explanation for recipe
- Sweet potato wedges, to promote (see notes)
- Creme fraiche, to serve, optional
- lighthearted coriander sprigs, to assist
The instruction how to make Slow cooker Mexican chilli chicken later than beans recipe
- put in the polpa, beans and spice mixture combination in an airtight container. Freeze.
- Defrost the bean join up (see notes). Place in a large saucepan similar to a batch of the defrosted chicken. Cook higher than medium high heat for 5 minutes or until warmed through. minister to later than sweet potato wedges, creme fraiche and coriander, if using.
Nutritions of Slow cooker Mexican chilli chicken later than beans recipefatContent: