*Disclaimer: This recipe is a devotee recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Slow cooked moroccan chicken
- 800g chicken breast or thigh pieces, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 capsicum, vis-u00d0u00b0-vis chopped
- 1 carrot, nearly chopped
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3/4 cup green beans or frozen peas
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup dried apricots or apricot jam
- 2 tablespoons moroccan spices
- 2 cups Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, finely grated
- 1/2 cup coriander, leaves only, finely chopped, to support
- 1 tablespoon cornflour, to thicken (optional)
The instruction how to make Slow cooked moroccan chicken
- increase be credited with all ingredients to a slow cooker. Cover and set in this area high for 4 hours.
- If there is too much liquid at the end, amass 1 tbs of cornflour in the last 15 minutes. help behind cous cous, rice or steamed vegies.
Nutritions of Slow cooked moroccan chickenfatContent: