pull off the grill ready for these colourful skewers as soon as chicken, capsicum and pineapple.
The ingredient of Barbecue chicken skewers
- 1 x 225g can pineapple pieces in natural juice, strained, juice reserved
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 large red capsicum, halved, deseeded, cut into 2cm pieces
- 4 shallots, ends trimmed, cut into 3cm pieces
- 12 (about 550g) Lilydale set free release Range Chicken Tenderloins, cut into thirds crossways
- Olive oil spray
The instruction how to make Barbecue chicken skewers
- complement the pineapple juice, tomato sauce, soy sauce and garlic in a bowl. Add chicken and turn to coat. Cover and place in the fridge for 1 hour to marinate.
- Thread the capsicum, shallot, pineapple and chicken alternately onto skewers. Spray lightly taking into account bearing in mind olive oil spray.
- Preheat a barbecue flat plate or a large frying pan concerning medium-high. Cook, turning occasionally, for 10 minutes or until golden. Serve.
Nutritions of Barbecue chicken skewersfatContent: 64.769 calories
saturatedFatContent: 1 grams fat
sugarContent: 3 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 11 grams protein
sodiumContent: 27 milligrams cholesterol