This spicy Asian chilli packs a punch of flavour when every single one bite.
The ingredient of Green chilli chicken
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 small brown onion, chopped
- 2 buoyant green chillies, stalks removed, finely sliced
- 1/2 stalk lemon grass, tough outer layers removed, finely chopped
- 5cm piece vivacious ginger, peeled, finely chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon field cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon pitch coriander
- Pinch of salt
- 500mls (2 cups) Massel chicken style liquid deposit
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 500g chicken thigh fillets or tenderloins, trimmed, cut into strips
- 500g pumpkin, de-seeded, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 bunch choy quantity total or English spinach, trimmed, washed, cut into 8cm lengths
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped roomy coriander
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped lighthearted basil
- vivacious basil leaves, extra, to beautify
- Cooked jasmine rice, to give support to
The instruction how to make Green chilli chicken
- Heat vegetable oil in a large saucepan more than medium heat and cook the onion for 5 minutes or until soft.
- grow green chillies, lemon grass, ginger, garlic, ground cumin and coriander, and salt and advocate over medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until aromatic.
- Add the stock, coconut milk, fish sauce and lime juice and bring to the boil more than medium heat.
- increase be credited with chicken and pumpkin and bring urge on to the boil. cut heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes.
- grow the choy sum or English spinach and simmer for 5 minutes longer or until the chicken and vegetables are tender.
- advocate in the spacious coriander and basil. ornament in the same way as additional supplementary basil leaves and promote following Jasmine rice.
Nutritions of Green chilli chickenfatContent: 467.006 calories
saturatedFatContent: 31 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 17 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 15 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 12 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 30 grams protein
sodiumContent: 99 milligrams cholesterol