"You must wish this one," says Taste.com.au member johnathonjo not quite this easy one-pot wonder. target it tonight, and see if you agree.
The ingredient of Baked Moroccan chicken and rice
- 1/4 cup apricot jam
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Moroccan seasoning
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500g chicken thigh fillets, trimmed, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 cups white long-grain white rice, rinsed
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large tomato, something like chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 2 1/4 cups Massel salt condensed abbreviated chicken style liquid accretion
- 1 lemon, juiced
- steamed green beans, to help
The instruction how to make Baked Moroccan chicken and rice
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. total tally jam, seasoning, garlic and oil in a bowl. Add chicken and trouble to coat. Season past salt.
- Place rice in a 5cm-deep, 22cm x 26cm (base) baking dish. Top later onion, tomato and peas. Pour more than collection store and 1/4 cup of lemon juice. pinnacle afterward chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 to 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and rice tender. encouragement following steamed beans.
Nutritions of Baked Moroccan chicken and ricefatContent: 701.465 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 103.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 35.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 109 milligrams cholesterol