A great chicken and vegetable combination.
The ingredient of Stir-Fry Chicken and Vegetable Delight
- 3 tablespoons Mazola Corn Oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cut in 1/2-inch strips
- 1 onions cut into thin wedges
- 12 ounces sugar pea OR green beans OR asparagus
- 1 red distress pepper cut into thin strips
- 8 ounces mushrooms sliced
- 8 ounces bamboo shoots drained, optional
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- cooked rice
- cup chicken broth chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 clove garlic cloves minced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil dark sesame oil
The instruction how to make Stir-Fry Chicken and Vegetable Delight
- Combine all stir-fry sauce ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in wok or large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and cook 4 to 6 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add onion and remaining 1 tablespoon oil and stir-fry 1 minute.
- Add asparagus, red pepper, mushrooms and bamboo shoots; stir-fry 5 minutes.
- Stir sauce mixture until blended, then pour into wok.
- Add green onions.
- Stirring constantly, bring to boil and boil 1 minute.
- Serve with rice.
Nutritions of Stir-Fry Chicken and Vegetable Delightcalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 170 calories
cholesterolContent: 16 grams
fatContent: 40 milligrams
fiberContent: 4 grams
proteinContent: 4 grams
saturatedFatContent: 20 grams
sodiumContent: 1 grams
sugarContent: 540 milligrams
: 8 grams