This delicious four-bean recipe is made gone chicken tenderloin, balsamic vinegar and baby spinach.
The ingredient of Balsamic chicken subsequently 4 bean salad
- 750g chicken tenderloins
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 420g can 4 bean mix, drained, rinsed
- 250g tuscan amalgamation
- 100g baby spinach
The instruction how to make Balsamic chicken subsequently 4 bean salad
- Place chicken in a shallow dish. accumulate balsamic vinegar and olive oil and aim to coat. Cover and marinate in fridge for 15 mins.
- Heat a frying pan vis-u00d0u00b0-vis medium. Cook chicken for 5 mins each side until cooked through. Remove from pan and chop roughly.
- Place 4 bean mix, Tuscan amalgamation (with its oil) and baby spinach in a large bowl. mount up chicken and toss to combine.
Nutritions of Balsamic chicken subsequently 4 bean saladfatContent: