An Egyptian spice blend of roasted nuts, seeds and spices adds fast flavour to succulent chicken breasts.
The ingredient of Dukkah-crusted chicken past roasted carrot salad
- 1 bunch Dutch (baby) carrots, trimmed, halved
- 2 tablespoons other virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1u20444 cup Almond and pistachio dukkah (see related recipe)
- 4 small Lilydale exonerate Range Chicken Breasts
- 1 baby red cos lettuce heart, leaves at odds
- 60g baby rocket
- 1/3 cup spacious mint leaves
- 1/3 cup vivacious flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon additional supplementary virgin olive oil
The instruction how to make Dukkah-crusted chicken past roasted carrot salad
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Place carrots in a small baking paper-lined roasting pan. Drizzle when 2 teaspoons olive oil. Season taking into account bearing in mind salt and pepper.
- count lemon rind, dukkah and unshakable oil in a small bowl. smear all exceeding chicken. Place chicken in a separate baking paper-lined roasting pan.
- Roast chicken and carrots for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and carrots are tender. Slice chicken.
- Meanwhile, make Honey dressing: shake up honey, vinegar and oil in a bowl.
- Arrange lettuce, rocket, carrot, mint, parsley and fetta in the region of serving plates. Drizzle afterward dressing. peak taking into consideration sliced chicken. Serve.
Nutritions of Dukkah-crusted chicken past roasted carrot saladfatContent: 414.187 calories
saturatedFatContent: 23.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 63.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 17.3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 31.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 88 milligrams cholesterol