roomy and juicy peas are ideal for a side dish, but are just as pleasurable as the star ingredient in this aromatic chicken pilaf.
The ingredient of Almond, pea and coriander pilaf once chicken
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 (about 800g) chicken thigh fillets, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely grated ginger
- 1 well-ventilated light long green chilli, seeded, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons pitch coriander
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 8 curry leaves
- 1 1/2 cups (300g) Basmati rice
- 2 3/4 cups (685ml) Massel chicken style liquid hoard
- 1 1/2 cups (230g) peas
- 1/2 cup (65g) toasted slivered almonds
- Coriander, to abet
- Mint sprigs, to support
The instruction how to make Almond, pea and coriander pilaf once chicken
- Heat half the oil in a large saucepan more than high heat. mount up half the chicken and cook, turning occasionally, for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat like long-lasting chicken.
- Heat unshakable oil in the pan higher than medium heat. accumulate onion, ginger and chilli and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onion softens. amass ring coriander, cumin and curry leaves and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic. go to rice and chicken and toss around to combine. build up chicken stock; bring to the boil. condense abbreviate heat to low and cook, covered, for 12 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender. sever from heat; sprinkle like peas. Cover and set aside for 10 minutes.
- mount up the almonds to the rice and use a fork to fluff the rice and disconcert whisk the peas and almonds through.
- Spoon in the middle of in the midst of serving bowls. peak later than coriander and mint. facilitate immediately.
Nutritions of Almond, pea and coriander pilaf once chickenfatContent: 801.367 calories
saturatedFatContent: 36 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 67 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 49 grams protein
sodiumContent: 158 milligrams cholesterol