This easy dinner idea made subsequent to chicken and tandoori bonding agent is ready in isolated 30 minutes, but we bet youll eat it in less than five minutes!
The ingredient of Chilli naan breads behind chicken recipe
- 500g Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Breast Mince
- 1/4 cup (75g) tandoori paste
- 1 cup (280g) Greek-style yoghurt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped mint
- 1 tbs finely chopped dill
- 40g butter, melted
- 1 long red chilli, finely chopped
- 4 naan breads
- 2 carrots, peeled, cut into long matchsticks
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, cut into long matchsticks
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 long red chilli, extra, thinly sliced
- Mango chutney, to benefits
The instruction how to make Chilli naan breads behind chicken recipe
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan on top of higher than high heat. Cook the mince, stirring taking into consideration a wooden spoon to recess interruption happening any lumps, for 5 mins or until the mince changes colour. Add tandoori paste. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until mince is cooked through. Cover to maintenance warm.
- supplement the yoghurt, mint and dill in a small bowl. Season.
- Meanwhile, heat a chargrill in the region of high. adjoin the butter and chilli in a bowl. Brush butter merger more than the culmination of 1 naan bread. Cook roughly speaking grill for 1 min each side or until lightly charred. Repeat, in batches, later the steadfast butter union and naan breads.
- Place the naan breads on the order of serving plates. height gone the yoghurt mixture, chicken mixture, carrot, cucumber, onion, additional supplementary chilli and chutney.
Nutritions of Chilli naan breads behind chicken recipefatContent: 629.287 calories
saturatedFatContent: 24 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 58 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 19 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 40 grams protein