say yes flat buns, zesty chicken breast, salad and creamy mayo and whip up this recipe in knocked out 30 mins!
The ingredient of Lemon and herb chicken flat bun
- 2 Coles RSPCA contracted Australian Chicken Breast Fillets, halved horizontally
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped oregano
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped basil
- 1 lemon, zested, juiced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 1/4 cup (60ml) apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup (100g) mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped oregano, extra
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped basil, other
- 4 Coles Flat Buns
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 80g baby rocket leaves
The instruction how to make Lemon and herb chicken flat bun
- Combine chicken, oil, garlic, oregano, basil, lemon zest and lemon juice in a large bowl. Place in the fridge for 10 mins or overnight to progress the flavours.
- Place the onion in a heatproof bowl. Place the sugar and vinegar in a small saucepan more than medium heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until sugar dissolves. Pour on top of higher than onion and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on the subject of with reference to high. Cook the chicken for 3-5 mins each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- affix the mayonnaise, extra oregano and further basil in a small bowl. Drain the onion, discarding pickling liquid.
- Divide the buns along with serving plates. loan the bases afterward mayonnaise mixture. peak similar to tomato, onion, chicken and rocket. Season. Fold higher than the bun tops to serve.
Nutritions of Lemon and herb chicken flat bunfatContent: