Make weeknight dinners even easier later this one-pot chicken and pumpkin pasta recipe.
The ingredient of One-pot chicken and pumpkin penne
- 1 tablespoon additional supplementary virgin olive oil
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 2 cups Massel salt reduced chicken style liquid deposit
- 535g can creamy pumpkin soup
- 250g penne rigate
- 1 zucchini
- 2 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen baby peas
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan
- 2 teaspoons chopped buoyant tarragon
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon chopped vivacious flat-leaf parsley
The instruction how to make One-pot chicken and pumpkin penne
- Heat oil in a large heavy-based flameproof casserole dish or non-stick saucepan greater than medium-high heat (see note). go to onion. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until just starting to soften. mount up stock, soup and 1 cup Cool water. excite to combine. deposit heat to high. Cover. Bring to the boil. mount up penne. condense abbreviate heat to medium-low. Simmer, covered, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes or until penne is just tender.
- Meanwhile, make Tarragon gremolata: complement parmesan, tarragon, garlic, lemon rind and parsley in a bowl.
- Using a vegetable peeler, cut zucchini into ribbons. ensue zucchini, chicken and peas to penne. advocate well to combine. Cook for 2 minutes or until chicken is cross through. Season taking into consideration salt and pepper. facilitate penne sprinkled past gremolata.
Nutritions of One-pot chicken and pumpkin pennefatContent: 554.241 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 59.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 36.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 94 milligrams cholesterol