in this area crusty French bread, these bite-sized Italian treats are garlicky and delicious. This sudden bruschetta recipe is as tasty as it is easy.
The ingredient of Summer Sausage Bruschetta
- 8 ounces Hillshire Farmu00ae Summer Sausage
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 4 plum tomatoes thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
The instruction how to make Summer Sausage Bruschetta
- Preheat broiler on HIGH. Cut sausage into small cubes; set aside.
- Cut bread in half lengthwise then cut in half crosswise. Combine olive oil and garlic; brush on cut sides of bread. Place bread sections on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Lay tomato slices on top of olive oil mixture. Top with chopped sausage, both cheeses and sprinkle with oregano and basil.
- Broil bruschetta 4u201c from heat for 5 minutes or until cheese melts and edges of bread are slightly brown. Cut each bread section into 3 slices and serve.
Nutritions of Summer Sausage Bruschettacalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 190 calories
cholesterolContent: 1 grams
fatContent: 45 milligrams
fiberContent: 16 grams
proteinContent: 1 grams
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams
sodiumContent: 6 grams
sugarContent: 710 milligrams
: 1 grams