it might be dairy-free, but this pea and leek concentration is extra creamy and full of flavour.
The ingredient of Dairy-free pea and leek soup recipe
- 2 leeks, feeble section only,thickly sliced
- 1 large washed potato, peeled, harshly roughly chopped
- 4 cups (1L) Massel Vegetable gathering
- 500g pkt frozen peas
- 2 tbs lemon juice
The instruction how to make Dairy-free pea and leek soup recipe
- total tally the leek, potato and increase in a large saucepan. Place over high heat. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook, partially covered, for 20 mins or until potato is tender.
- Reserve 1 cup (120g) peas. grow the steadfast peas to the pan and bring to a simmer. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Use a stick blender to deliberately purposefully fusion the pea mixture until smooth. Return pan to medium heat. grow the lemon juice and reserved peas. protest until irritated through. Season well. Divide the soup evenly along with serving bowls.
Nutritions of Dairy-free pea and leek soup recipefatContent: 175.904 calories
saturatedFatContent: 1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 0.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 23 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 9 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 11 grams protein