Takeaway night can wait! Tonight, have enough money your wok a workout.
The ingredient of Rice noodles past chicken & peanuts
- 190g dried rice attach noodles
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 celery stick, trimmed, cut into long thin strips
- 1 red capsicum, halved, seeded, thinly sliced
- 600g chicken thigh fillets, excess fat trimmed, thinly sliced
- 55g (1/3 cup) roasted salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons spacious lime juice
- 1 bunch blithe coriander, chopped
The instruction how to make Rice noodles past chicken & peanuts
- Cook the noodles following packet directions. Drain.
- Heat half the oil in a wok or large frying pan on top of higher than high heat. increase be credited with garlic, celery and capsicum. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Transfer to a bowl. Heat enduring surviving oil in the wok. Add half the chicken. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Repeat taking into account bearing in mind enduring surviving chicken.
- Stir-fry the noodles, celery mixture, chicken, peanuts, fish sauce, sweet chilli sauce and lime juice for 1 minute or until irritated through. Toss through coriander.
Nutritions of Rice noodles past chicken & peanutsfatContent: 549.7 calories
saturatedFatContent: 25 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 46 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 35 grams protein