A delicious winter soup taking into consideration Filipino flavours. Prawns, vegetables and rice create a filling meal that wont weigh you down.
The ingredient of Sinigang (sour soup)
- 1L (4 cups) water
- 1 bunch snake beans, cut into 6cm lengths
- 2 ripe tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 bunch kangkung, wash, dried, scratchily chopped
- 200g okra, ends trimmed
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 500g green tiger prawns, shells intact
- 1/2 x 40g pkt tamarind soup base
- Fish sauce, extra, to relief
- spacious lime juice, to minister to
- Steamed jasmine rice, to minister to
The instruction how to make Sinigang (sour soup)
- Boil the water in a medium saucepan beyond high heat. ensue the snake beans and cook, uncovered, for 1 minute. mount up the tomatoes, kangkung, okra and fish sauce and simmer, covered, for 3 minutes or until kangkung just wilts.
- increase be credited with the prawns and tamarind soup mixture combination and cook, covered, stirring occasionally, for 1 minute or until the prawns amend colour and are just cooked through. sever from heat. Taste and season considering fish sauce and lime juice.
- Place soup in a large serving bowl and encouragement in imitation of steamed jasmine rice.
Nutritions of Sinigang (sour soup)fatContent: