Recreate your favourite Thai takeaway in the manner of this creamy coconut, beef and noodle soup.
The ingredient of Thai beef noodle soup
- 100g rice vermicelli noodles
- 600g Coles Australian Beef Scotch Fillet, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 4 cups (1L) Campbells legal Soup Base - Asian
- 150g snow peas, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 cup (250ml) coconut milk
- Coriander leaves, to give support to
- Thinly sliced red chilli, to encouragement
- Lime wedges, to minister to
The instruction how to make Thai beef noodle soup
- Place noodles in a heatproof bowl and cover considering boiling water. Set aside for 5 mins to soften. Drain.
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill vis-u00d0u00b0-vis medium-high. Season steaks. Cook for 2-3 mins each side for medium-rare or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover later than foil. Set aside for 5 mins to rest. Thinly slice.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large saucepan more than medium-low heat. ensue spring onion and cook for 2 mins. amass soup base. Bring to the boil. shorten heat to low and simmer for 5 mins. ensue snow peas, lime juice and coconut milk and simmer for 5 mins or until annoyed through.
- Divide noodles in the middle of in the midst of serving bowls. Ladle soup beyond the noodles. height later than beef, coriander and chilli. benefits afterward lime wedges.
Nutritions of Thai beef noodle soupfatContent: