This hearty vegan minestrone is determined to loving you going on this winter.
The ingredient of Pearl barley and smoked paprika minestrone soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, cut into 1 cm dice
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into 1 cm dice
- 2 celery sticks, cut into 1 cm dice
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1 cm dice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 x 400g cans diced tomatoes
- 2 cups (500ml) Massel vegetable liquid accretion
- 1/3 cup (65g) pearl barley
- 400g can borlotti beans, rinsed, drained
- 1/2 bunch kale, shredded
- Shredded flat-leaf parsley leaves, to advance
The instruction how to make Pearl barley and smoked paprika minestrone soup
- Heat oil in a large saucepan on top of higher than high heat. go to onion, carrot, celery, zucchini and garlic; cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onion softens.
- ensue paprika and move around to combine. ensue tomatoes, hoard and barley. Bring to the boil. shorten heat to medium-low. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes or until barley is tender. Add beans and kale and mix up until kale wilts. Taste and season considering salt and pepper.
- Divide soup among serving bowls. Sprinkle behind parsley to serve.
Nutritions of Pearl barley and smoked paprika minestrone soupfatContent: 258.837 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 0.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 44.2 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3.6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 11.5 grams protein