A sensuous dinner for you and your Valentine - roast chicken and sweet figs.
The ingredient of Baked chicken following caramelised figs
- 1 tablespoon new virgin olive oil
- 2 chicken supremes
- 70g piece pancetta, chopped
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 3 figs, halved lengthways
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 125ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 125ml (1/2 cup) Massel chicken style liquid amassing
- 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 7 sprigs vivacious thyme
The instruction how to make Baked chicken following caramelised figs
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C adherent forced. Heat the oil in a large ovenproof skillet or frying pan over high heat. Season the chicken afterward salt and cook, skin-side down, for 3 minutes or until golden. tilt twist and cook for a additional 3 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- go to the pancetta and onion to the pan. cut heat to medium. Cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until pancetta is crisp. Use a slotted spoon to transfer to the plate taking into account bearing in mind the chicken. Pour off excess fat.
- Lightly sprinkle the cut sides of the fig when the sugar. Place cut-side by the side of in the pan. Cook for 3 minutes or until caramelised. Transfer to a small plate.
- increase be credited with the wine to the pan. Simmer for 2 minutes or until condensed abbreviated slightly. ensue the amassing and vinegar. Simmer for 2 minutes. Return chicken and pancetta mix to the pan. Scatter on top of higher than thyme. Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. sever from heat and move around in the figs
Nutritions of Baked chicken following caramelised figsfatContent: 840.085 calories
saturatedFatContent: 53.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 14.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 28.7 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 19.6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 49 grams protein
sodiumContent: 185 milligrams cholesterol