Risoni makes a unexpected and delicious alternative to rice in this amazing chicken and vegetable risotto recipe.
The ingredient of Risoni risotto when chicken, broccoli and pesto Genovese
- 200gr Barilla Risoni
- 1/2 jar Barilla Pesto Genovese
- 1/4 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small broccoli, florets only, sliced
- 50gr pancetta, thinly chopped
- 2 chicken thighs, de-boned and 1cm diced
- 1.5L chicken deposit
- 25g unsalted butter
- 25g Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons new virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper
The instruction how to make Risoni risotto when chicken, broccoli and pesto Genovese
- Bring the chicken stock to the boil.
- In a large fry pan, heat the oil and mount up the onions and cook until golden. accumulate the pancetta and chicken and cook for 2 minutes until the chicken is seared.
- Add the risoni and stir, go to a full ladle of boiling heap and stir, later amass the broccoli and stir.
- grant adding more growth as the pasta absorbs it, it should allow 10-12 minutes to cook.
- bearing in mind the risoni is cooked, ensure itu2019s not too thick or too runny (it should have a risotto consistency) remove from the heat and mount up the butter, parmigiano reggiano and pesto genovese, trouble well to combine.
- ascend to descend for 5 minutes to the lead serving.
- minister to by trimmings gone a small dollop of drops of Pesto Genovese.
Nutritions of Risoni risotto when chicken, broccoli and pesto GenovesefatContent: