These flavour-packed Thai chicken meatballs make for fabulous finger food.
The ingredient of Thai chicken meatballs
- 500g chicken mince
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2cm piece lighthearted ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 3 fresh kaffir lime leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped vivacious mint leaves, help new sprigs to encourage
- 1 tablespoon chopped vivacious coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 small red chilli, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Thai chicken meatballs
- complement mince, garlic, ginger, kaffir lime leaves, mint and coriander in a bowl.
- Using clean hands, roll level tablespoons of merger into balls. Place more or less a large plate. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place fish sauce, lime juice, sugar and chilli in a small bowl. rouse until sugar dissolves.
- Heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan on top of higher than medium heat. Cook meatballs, in 2 batches, turning, for 10 minutes or until spacious golden and cooked through. support taking into consideration dipping sauce and lime wedges, sprinkled taking into account bearing in mind additional supplementary mint sprigs.
Nutritions of Thai chicken meatballsfatContent: 38.718 calories
saturatedFatContent: 2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 0.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 0.8 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 4.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 12 milligrams cholesterol