Crunchy peanuts and spicy chilli come together in this fragrant chicken dinner.
The ingredient of Kung pao chicken fried rice recipe
- 2 x 250g packet microwave long-grain white rice
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- 600g chicken thigh fillets, excess fat trimmed, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 red capsicums, deseeded, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 long blithe red chillies, sliced
- 80g (1/2 cup) salted peanuts
- 1 x 145g packet Lee Kum Kee Ready Sauce for Kung Pao Chicken
- 1 tablespoon finely grated well-ventilated light ginger
- 5 green shallots, shredded
The instruction how to make Kung pao chicken fried rice recipe
- Heat the rice following packet instructions. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over high heat. go to the chicken and cook for 7 minutes or until browned. sever from the pan and set aside. go to capsicum, chilli and peanuts to the pan. Cook, stirring often, for 3 minutes or until the capsicum is softened slightly.
- edit heat to medium. Return the chicken to the pan. increase be credited with the kung pao sauce, ginger, 80ml (1/3 cup) water, rice and half the shallot. rouse capably skillfully to combine. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 6 minutes or until the incorporation combination is infuriated through. peak behind the permanent shallot to serve.
Nutritions of Kung pao chicken fried rice recipefatContent: 673.263 calories
saturatedFatContent: 30.4 grams fat
sugarContent: 61.4 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6.2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 35 grams protein