The ingredient of Indian-style spiced chicken
- 315g (1 1/2 cups) basmati rice
- 150g (1 cup) frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 3/4 teaspoon arena turmeric
- 4 (about 125g each) single chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped spacious coriander
- 1 x 100g pkt pappadums
- 100g reduced-fat natural yoghurt
- 120g (1/3 cup) mango chutney
The instruction how to make Indian-style spiced chicken
- Cook the rice in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions and go to the peas for the last 5 minutes of cooking. Drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile: enhance the garam masala and turmeric in a plastic bag. Shake until combined. increase be credited with 1/2 the chicken and toss to coat in the spices. Remove the chicken from bag and place regarding a tray. Repeat with the enduring surviving chicken. Stand for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan higher than medium heat. amass chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes on the subject of with reference to each side or until just cooked.
- stir up opinion the coriander through the rice.
- To cook the pappadums, place 4 pappadums at a period times nearly a microwave-safe roasting rack or upturned plate. Cook in microwave for 30-second bursts re High/850watts/100% or until puffed.
- bolster the spiced chicken following the rice and peas, pappadums, yoghurt and chutney
Nutritions of Indian-style spiced chickenfatContent: 635.74 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7.5 grams fat
fibreContent: 95 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 44 grams protein