Lift the lid not far off from your barbie to create colourful kebabs that are unadulterated for spring humorous comical or midweek dining.
The ingredient of Kaffir chicken kebabs
- 1kg Butternut pumpkin, peeled, deseeded, cut into 1.5cm pieces
- 2kg chicken stir-fry strips
- 60 kaffir lime leaves
The instruction how to make Kaffir chicken kebabs
- Preheat your barbecue or chargrill roughly medium-high.
- Thread pumpkin, chicken and kaffir lime leaves onto 1 skewer.
- Repeat to make 12 kebabs.
- Cook the kebabs for nearly 2-3 minutes each side for medium or cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate, cover next foil and set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
Nutritions of Kaffir chicken kebabsfatContent: