affix green and red chilli to make this fiery chicken stir-fry.
The ingredient of Chilli chicken stir-fry
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500g Coles Australian RSPCA settled Chicken Thigh Fillets, thinly sliced
- 1 brown onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- 200g green beans, trimmed, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 red birdseye chilli, thinly sliced
- 1 long green chilli, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Steamed long-grain white rice, to help
The instruction how to make Chilli chicken stir-fry
- Heat the oil in large wok or frying pan higher than high heat. increase be credited with the chicken and stir-fry, in 2 batches, for 5 mins or until browned and cooked through.
- accumulate the onion, capsicum, beans and gather together chilli. Stir-fry for 3 mins or until onion is tender.
- insert the soy sauce, tomato sauce, vinegar and sugar in a small bowl. Return the chicken to the wok or frying pan afterward the soy sauce mixture. Stir-fry for 2 mins or until the sauce boils and thickens slightly.
- Divide the rice and stir-fry in the course of serving bowls to serve.
Nutritions of Chilli chicken stir-fryfatContent: