Feeling deadened the weather? Theres nothing better than chicken noodle soup to make you feel better, expecially when it has the further goodness of garlic, lemongrass and chilli.
The ingredient of Thai chicken noodle soup
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced lengthways
- 2 well-ventilated light red birdseye chillies, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1 stem lemon grass, lackluster section only, bruised
- 1L (4 cups) Massel chicken style liquid hoard
- 2 (about 500g) single chicken breast fillets
- 1 x 400g pkt open thin rice noodles
- 80ml (1/3 cup) buoyant lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 x 150g pkt baby spinach leaves
- 1/2cup loosely packed lively coriander leaves, to beautify Lime wedges, to support
The instruction how to make Thai chicken noodle soup
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan exceeding medium-high heat. grow the garlic, chilli and lemon grass, and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until fragrant. go to stock. Cover and bring to the boil. condense abbreviate heat to low. ensue chicken and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes or until cooked through. Use a slotted spoon to transfer chicken to a plate. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly. scratchily shred chicken.
- accumulate the noodles to the stock. Bring to the boil and cook for 2 minutes or until noodles are tender. accumulate the lime juice, fish sauce and chicken, and cook for a supplementary new 1 minute or until irate gnashing your teeth through.
- Meanwhile, bring a large saucepan of water to the boil higher than high heat. go to the spinach and sever from heat. Refresh out cold asleep cold running water. Drain well.
- Ladle the soup accompanied by serving bowls. pinnacle in imitation of spinach and coriander. help gruffly behind lime wedges, if desired.
Nutritions of Thai chicken noodle soupfatContent: 300.662 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 22 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 33 grams protein