*Disclaimer: This recipe is a aficionado recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Baked honey mustard chicken
- 500g chicken breast fillets, chopped into medium-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons wholegrain mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 5 potatoes, halved
- Green beans, to foster
The instruction how to make Baked honey mustard chicken
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Mix honey, mustard, and curry powder together. Place chicken in a baking dish and coat in honey mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, steam potatoes in a double broiler saucepan. after that grow the beans to potatoes and steam 10 minutes yet to be chicken is finished cooking.
- service chicken afterward beans, potatoes and drizzled taking into consideration sauce from baking dish.
Nutritions of Baked honey mustard chickenfatContent: