Whether youre witty or feeding the associates midweek, this cheesy chicken filo pastry sharp sour can accomplish it all.
The ingredient of Roast chicken, brie and asparagus bitter recipe
- 8 sheets filo pastry (see note)
- 1 tablespoon dukkah
- 200g shredded roast chicken or barbecued chicken
- 2 green shallots, finely chopped
- 1 bunch asparagus spears, trimmed
- 6 eggs
- 200g (3/4 cup) lighthearted acid mordant cream
- 300g brie, chilled, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Roast chicken, brie and asparagus bitter recipe
- Preheat the oven to 220C/200C enthusiast forced. Spray a 5cm-deep, 27 x 18cm rectangular baking dish subsequent to oil.
- Place 1 sheet of filo pastry in the region of a clean action surface. Spray once oil and sprinkle as soon as a little dukkah. Top gone unusual sheet of filo. Repeat layering until all the filo is used. with intent place the pastry in the prepared dish, allowing the edges to overhang.
- Scatter the chicken and shallot over the base of the tart. Arrange the asparagus over the top. stir up opinion the eggs and caustic cream together in a bowl. Season well. Pour the egg fusion greater than the asparagus. summit zenith when the brie. Fold exceeding pastry edges. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the filling is set and the sharp sour is golden.
Nutritions of Roast chicken, brie and asparagus bitter recipefatContent: 805.43 calories
saturatedFatContent: 55 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 27 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 30 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 45 grams protein