Whip happening a quick and easy weeknight dinner in imitation of this delicious chicken chow mein stir-fry.
The ingredient of Chicken chow mein stir-fry
- 1 cup (200g) SunRice Jasmine Rice
- 1 Continental Chicken collection store Pot
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 750g Coles Australian RSPCA decided Chicken Thigh Fillets, thinly sliced
- 1 large brown onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 2 celery sticks, thinly sliced
- 200g green beans, trimmed, halved
- 1 red birdseye chilli, thinly sliced
- 30g pkt Continental Chow Mein Mince Recipe Base
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
The instruction how to make Chicken chow mein stir-fry
- count up the rice, gathering pot and 1 1/2 cups (375ml) of water in a medium saucepan. Bring to the boil on top of higher than high heat. cut heat to low. Cook, covered, for 10 mins or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a wok or large frying pan greater than high heat. Stir-fry chicken, in 3 batches, for 2 mins or until browned all over. Return to the pan subsequent to onion. Stir-fry for 3 mins or until onion is tender. mount up capsicum, celery, beans and chilli. Stir-fry for 2 mins. increase be credited with the Continental Chow Mein Mince Recipe Base and 1/2 cup (125ml) water. Bring to the boil. condense abbreviate heat to low. Simmer, covered, for 10 mins.
- Divide the rice in the middle of in the midst of serving bowls. Top following the stir-fry. relieve sustain sprinkled following spring onions and sesame seeds.
Nutritions of Chicken chow mein stir-fryfatContent: